One, LED light according to the luminous tube luminescence color
According to the luminous color of luminous tube, it can be divided into red, orange, green (and subdivided into yellow green, standard green and pure green), blue light and so on. In addition, some light-emitting diodes contain two or three color chips.
The light emitting diodes can be divided into four types, which are colored transparent, colorless transparent, coloured, colored and colorless. The scattered light emitting diodes are used for guiding lamps.
Two, LED lamps are divided into light surface characteristics according to the light emitting tube
According to the characteristics of the light emitting tube, the circular lamp, the square lamp, the rectangle, the surface luminous tube, the side tube, the surface mounting miniature tube, etc. The circular lamps are divided into diameter 2mm, Phi 4.4mm, Phi 5mm, Phi 8mm, Phi 10mm and phi 20mm according to the diameter. In foreign countries, the light-emitting diodes of 3mm are usually recorded as T-1, and the phi 5mm is T-1 (3/4); the 4.4mm is recorded as T-1 (1/4).
The angular distribution of the circular luminous intensity can be estimated from the size of the half value angle.
There are three categories from the angular distribution of luminescence intensity.
(1) high directivity. Generally, it is a tip epoxy package or a metal reflector cavity package without adding a scattering agent. The half value angle is 5 degree to 20 degree or smaller, and has high directivity. It can be used as a local lighting source or combined with a light detector to form an automatic detection system.
(2) standard type. Usually used as an indicator lamp, its half angle is 20 to 45 degrees.
(3) scattering type. This is a large angle indicator, with a half angle of 45 to 90 degrees or larger, and a larger amount of scattering agent.
Three. According to the structure of the light emitting diode
According to the structure of light emitting diode, it has full epoxy encapsulation, metal base epoxy encapsulation, ceramic base epoxy packaging and glass encapsulation.
4. According to the intensity of luminescence and the working current
According to the intensity of illumination and working current, the LED (luminous intensity 100mcd) is divided into ordinary brightness, and the luminescent intensity between 10 and 100mcd is called high brightness LED. In general, the working current of the LED is in the range of 10 mA to dozens of mA, while the working current of low current LED is below 2mA (the same brightness as that of common luminescent tube).
- The Price Of Steel Is Still Rising
- Led Light Purchase Increase In China
- Central Bank Head Urges More Reform
- China's Trade Volume Up 15.9% In Ja...
- 2017 Automechanika Shanghai
- Shanghai International Trade Fair F...
- INVITATION Of 2017 Automechanika Sh...
- WE ARE IN Automechanika Shanghai
- Product Standards For Heavy-Duty Af...
- China Aims To Be Global Trade Power
- The Difference Between Car Led Head...
- How Many Kinds Of Headlights Are Th...
- What Are The Advantages And Disadva...
- LED Headlights Have Advantages And ...
- Light Language
- What Kinds Of Car Headlights Are Th...
- LED Lamp Design
- LED Lamp Maintenance Method
- Introduction To LED Lighting
- LED Lighting Applications