Heat resistance means that stainless steel can maintain its excellent physical and mechanical properties at high temperature.
Effects of carbon: carbon is strongly formed and stable in austenitic stainless steel. The elements of the definite austenite and the expanded austenite region. The ability of carbon to form austenite is about 30 times that of nickel. Carbon is a kind of interstitial element. Carbon also improves the resistance of austenitic stainless steel to stress and corrosion in high concentration chlorides such as 42%MgCl2 boiling solution.
- The Principle Of LED
- White LED
- The Principle Of Latching Effect An...
- LED Unidirectional Continuity
- LED Characteristic
- Luminous Intensity And Light Intens...
- History Of Development
- LED Development Trend
- LED Advantages And Disadvantages
- Application Of Light - Emitting Dio...
- Carbon Is Considered A Harmful Elem...
- The 2018 World Cup Final
- Structural Components