Light-emitting diode (English: Light-Emitting Diode
referred to as LED) is a kind of energy can be converted into light energy semiconductor electronic components. This electronic component appeared as early as 1962, early can only issue low-light red, after the development of other monochromatic light version, today can be issued by the light has been visible light, infrared and ultraviolet light, the luminosity also increased to considerable The luminosity.
And use from
the beginning as the indicator light, display panels, etc .; with the continuous progress of technology, light-emitting diodes have been widely used in displays, TV lighting decoration and lighting.
- The Principle Of LED
- White LED
- The Principle Of Latching Effect An...
- LED Unidirectional Continuity
- LED Characteristic
- Luminous Intensity And Light Intens...
- LED Development Trend
- LED Advantages And Disadvantages
- Application Of Light - Emitting Dio...
- LED Effect Traffic Light
- How to Choose the Best LED Work Light?
- GRAND VICTORY ON RUSSIA
- What Are The Benefits Of LED Lights ?
- The Price Of Steel Is Still Rising
- What Are The Advantages Of LED Lights?
- Led Light Purchase Increase In China