Light-emitting diode (English: Light-Emitting Diode
referred to as LED) is a kind of energy can be converted into light energy semiconductor electronic components. This electronic component appeared as early as 1962, early can only issue low-light red, after the development of other monochromatic light version, today can be issued by the light has been visible light, infrared and ultraviolet light, the luminosity also increased to considerable The luminosity.
And use from
the beginning as the indicator light, display panels, etc .; with the continuous progress of technology, light-emitting diodes have been widely used in displays, TV lighting decoration and lighting.
- The Principle Of LED
- White LED
- The Principle Of Latching Effect An...
- LED Unidirectional Continuity
- LED Characteristic
- Luminous Intensity And Light Intens...
- The Price Of Steel Is Still Rising
- Led Light Purchase Increase In China
- Central Bank Head Urges More Reform
- China's Trade Volume Up 15.9% In Ja...
- 2017 Automechanika Shanghai
- Shanghai International Trade Fair F...
- INVITATION Of 2017 Automechanika Sh...
- WE ARE IN Automechanika Shanghai
- Product Standards For Heavy-Duty Af...
- China Aims To Be Global Trade Power