(High speed), low power high brightness, high reliability, high power, low power consumption, Easy to dim, colorful, stable and stable beam, start without delay;
high initial cost, poor color, high power LED low efficiency, constant current drive (to be dedicated drive circuit). In contrast, a variety of traditional lighting there are some flaws.
low efficiency of electro-optical conversion (about 10%), short life (about 1000 hours), high heat temperature, single color and low color temperature;
electro-optical conversion efficiency is not high (about 30%), hazardous to the environment (including mercury and other harmful elements, about 3.5-5mg / only), not adjustable brightness (low voltage can not start glare), ultraviolet radiation, flicker, Slow, rare earth raw material prices (phosphor accounted for the proportion of cost increased from 10% to 60 ~ 70%), repeated switch affect life;
High-pressure gas discharge lamp:
power consumption, the use of unsafe, short life, heat problems, and more for outdoor lighting.
- The Principle Of LED
- White LED
- The Principle Of Latching Effect An...
- LED Unidirectional Continuity
- LED Characteristic
- Luminous Intensity And Light Intens...
- History Of Development
- LED Development Trend
- Application Of Light - Emitting Dio...
- LED Effect Traffic Light
- How to Choose the Best LED Work Light?
- GRAND VICTORY ON RUSSIA
- What Are The Benefits Of LED Lights ?
- The Price Of Steel Is Still Rising
- What Are The Advantages Of LED Lights?
- Led Light Purchase Increase In China
- Central Bank Head Urges More Reform
- China's Trade Volume Up 15.9% In Ja...