Compared with the incandescent bulbs and neonthe characteristics of the light-emitting diode is:
the working voltage is very low (some only a few feet); work current is very small (some only zero a few cents to light); impact and seismic performance Good, high reliability, long life; through the modulation of the current strength can be easily modulated light intensity.
Because of these characteristics
light-emitting diodes are used as light sources in some optoelectronic control devices and are used as signal displays in many electronic devices.
The tube is made into stripes
and seven strips of LED are used to form 7-segment semiconductor digital tube. Each digital tube can display 0 ~ 9,10 Arabic numerals and A, B, C, D, E , F and other letters (must be case-sensitive).
- The Principle Of LED
- White LED
- The Principle Of Latching Effect An...
- LED Unidirectional Continuity
- Luminous Intensity And Light Intens...
- History Of Development
- LED Development Trend
- LED Advantages And Disadvantages
- Application Of Light - Emitting Dio...
- LED Effect Traffic Light
- How to Choose the Best LED Work Light?
- GRAND VICTORY ON RUSSIA
- What Are The Benefits Of LED Lights ?
- The Price Of Steel Is Still Rising