Compared with the incandescent bulbs and neonthe characteristics of the light-emitting diode is:
the working voltage is very low (some only a few feet); work current is very small (some only zero a few cents to light); impact and seismic performance Good, high reliability, long life; through the modulation of the current strength can be easily modulated light intensity.
Because of these characteristics
light-emitting diodes are used as light sources in some optoelectronic control devices and are used as signal displays in many electronic devices.
The tube is made into stripes
and seven strips of LED are used to form 7-segment semiconductor digital tube. Each digital tube can display 0 ~ 9,10 Arabic numerals and A, B, C, D, E , F and other letters (must be case-sensitive).
- The Principle Of LED
- White LED
- The Principle Of Latching Effect An...
- LED Unidirectional Continuity
- The Price Of Steel Is Still Rising
- Led Light Purchase Increase In China
- Central Bank Head Urges More Reform
- China's Trade Volume Up 15.9% In Ja...
- 2017 Automechanika Shanghai
- Shanghai International Trade Fair F...
- INVITATION Of 2017 Automechanika Sh...
- WE ARE IN Automechanika Shanghai
- Product Standards For Heavy-Duty Af...
- China Aims To Be Global Trade Power