Stainless steel is usually divided into: martensite steel, ferrite steel, austenite steel, austenite - ferrite (dual phase) stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel. In addition, the composition can be divided into: chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel and chrome manganese nitrogen stainless steel. There is also a special stainless steel for pressure vessel GB24511_2009_ pressure equipment with stainless steel plate and steel belt.
Ferrite stainless steel
Contain chromium 15% ~ 30%. Its corrosion resistance, toughness and weldability are improved with the increase of chromium content. The stress corrosion resistance of chlorides is better than other types of stainless steel, including Crl7, Cr17Mo2Ti, Cr25, Cr25Mo3Ti and Cr28. Ferritic stainless steel because of the high chromium content, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance are relatively good, but the mechanical properties and process performance is poorer, more used to stress less acid structure and steel used as antioxidant. This kind of steel to withstand atmosphere, nitric acid and corrosion of the brine solution, and has good high temperature oxidation resistance, low thermal expansion coefficient, etc, used in nitric acid and food factory equipment, also can make work under high temperature parts, such as gas turbine parts, etc.
- The Principle Of LED
- White LED
- The Principle Of Latching Effect An...
- LED Unidirectional Continuity
- LED Characteristic
- Luminous Intensity And Light Intens...
- History Of Development
- LED Development Trend
- LED Advantages And Disadvantages
- Application Of Light - Emitting Dio...
- Russia's World Cup 2018
- Austenitic - ferrite duplex stainle...
- Precipitated Hardened Stainless Ste...
- Stainless Steel Weldability And Cor...
- World Cup Semi-finals
- Stainless Steel Polishing Performance
- Heat Resistant Performance
- Carbon Is Considered A Harmful Elem...
- The 2018 World Cup Final
- Structural Components