Gomez DE Salazar JM et al. studied the effects of different contents of N2 in the shielding gas on the performance of duplex phase stainless steel. The results show that with N2 partial pressure in the mixed gases, the increase of PN2, the mass fraction of nitrogen in the weld omega (N) began to increase rapidly, then changed little, weld ferritic phase content in the phi (alpha) with the omega (N) increases linearly decreased, but the phi (alpha) the influence of the tensile strength and elongation and omega (N) the influence of the reverse. The same ferritic phase content of c. This is due to differences in microstructure. The increase of N content in the weld metal of duplex stainless steel can improve the impact toughness of the joint.
- The Principle Of LED
- White LED
- The Principle Of Latching Effect An...
- LED Unidirectional Continuity
- LED Characteristic
- Luminous Intensity And Light Intens...
- History Of Development
- LED Development Trend
- LED Advantages And Disadvantages
- Application Of Light - Emitting Dio...
- Antimicrobial Stainless Steel
- Antibacterial Stainless Steel Was D...
- 3D Printing