Precipitated hardened stainless steel
The matrix is austenite or martensite, and the common brand of precipitated hardened stainless steel is 04Cr13Ni8Mo2Al, etc. It can be treated by precipitation hardening (also known as aging hardening) to make it hard (strong) stainless steel.
Martensite stainless steel
High strength, but poor plasticity and weldability. The commonly used brand have 1 cr13 martensitic stainless steel, 3 cr13, etc., because of the high carbon, it has high strength, hardness and wear resistance, corrosion resistance is a bit poor, however, higher requirements for mechanical properties, corrosion resistant performance requirements generally over some of the parts, such as spring, turbine blades, hydraulic valves, etc. This kind of steel is used after quenching and tempering treatment. After forging and stamping, annealing is required.
- The Principle Of LED
- White LED
- The Principle Of Latching Effect An...
- LED Unidirectional Continuity
- LED Characteristic
- Luminous Intensity And Light Intens...
- History Of Development
- LED Development Trend
- LED Advantages And Disadvantages
- Application Of Light - Emitting Dio...
- Stainless Steel Weldability And Cor...
- World Cup Semi-finals
- Stainless Steel Polishing Performance
- Heat Resistant Performance
- Carbon Is Considered A Harmful Elem...
- The 2018 World Cup Final
- Structural Components
- Materials For Making Stainless Stee...
- Why Have Door Hinges