Preliminary development of these standards, which will improve product data communication across the entire HD market, is already underway.
Product Standards for Heavy-Duty Aftermarket in Development
The Heavy Duty Distribution Association (HDDA: Heavy Duty), a community of the Auto Care Association, announced that it will begin the formal creation of product data standards for the heavy duty (HD) aftermarket. Preliminary development of these standards, which will improve product data communication across the entire HD market, is already underway.
This project was initiated to help independent HD distributors and their supplier community to communicate product and system attributes more effectively to provide a faster, more accurate experience for the end customer.
- The Principle Of LED
- White LED
- The Principle Of Latching Effect An...
- LED Unidirectional Continuity
- LED Characteristic
- Luminous Intensity And Light Intens...
- History Of Development
- LED Development Trend
- LED Advantages And Disadvantages
- Application Of Light - Emitting Dio...
- New Style Of LED Stop Brake Tail Li...
- China Aims To Be Global Trade Power
- Cross-border E-commerce Rising Rapidly
- Salt Spray Test
- 2018 MATS Show
- Chinese Traditional Spring Festival...
- Classification Of LED Lamps
- The Difference Between Car Led Head...
- How Many Kinds Of Headlights Are Th...