Title combines the advantages of austenitic and ferrite stainless steel with superplasticity. Austenitic and ferrite tissues each account for about half of stainless steel. In the case of low C content, Cr content is 18%~28%, Ni content is 3%~10%. Some steel also contains Mo, Cu, Si, Nb, Ti, N and other alloy elements. This kind of steel both austenite and ferrite stainless steel, the characteristics of compared with ferrite, plasticity and toughness is higher, no room temperature brittleness, intergranular corrosion resistance and welding performance were significantly increased, while maintaining a ferritic stainless steel of 475 ℃ brittleness and high thermal conductivity, has the characteristics of superplasticity. Compared with austenitic stainless steel, high strength and resistance to intercrystalline corrosion and chloride stress corrosion have been improved. Two-phase stainless steel has excellent corrosion resistance and is also a nickel stainless steel.
Previous: No Information
Next: Salt Spray Test
- The Principle Of LED
- White LED
- The Principle Of Latching Effect An...
- LED Unidirectional Continuity
- LED Characteristic
- Luminous Intensity And Light Intens...
- History Of Development
- LED Development Trend
- LED Advantages And Disadvantages
- Application Of Light - Emitting Dio...
- Precipitated Hardened Stainless Ste...
- Stainless Steel Weldability And Cor...
- World Cup Semi-finals
- Stainless Steel Polishing Performance
- Heat Resistant Performance
- Carbon Is Considered A Harmful Elem...
- The 2018 World Cup Final
- Structural Components