Nowadays, stainless steel products are usually polished in production. Only a few products, such as water heaters and water dispensers, do not need polishing. Therefore, the polishing performance of the material is required to be good. The main factors influencing the polishing performance are as follows:
Surface defect of raw materials. Such as scratches, hemp, over - acid cleaning and so on.
Questions about the materials used in parliamentary materials. When the hardness is too low, it will not be easy to shine when polishing (BQ is not good), and the hardness is too low, and orange peel will appear on the surface when deep stretching, thus affecting BQ property. High hardness of BQ is relatively good.
BQ properties are affected by small black spots and ridges appearing on the surface of the highly deformed parts after deep stretching.
- The Price Of Steel Is Still Rising
- Led Light Purchase Increase In China
- Central Bank Head Urges More Reform
- China's Trade Volume Up 15.9% In Ja...
- 2017 Automechanika Shanghai
- Shanghai International Trade Fair F...
- INVITATION Of 2017 Automechanika Sh...
- WE ARE IN Automechanika Shanghai
- Product Standards For Heavy-Duty Af...
- China Aims To Be Global Trade Power
- Heat Resistant Performance
- Carbon Is Considered A Harmful Elem...
- The 2018 World Cup Final
- Structural Components
- Materials For Making Stainless Stee...
- Why Have Door Hinges
- Deep Drawing Quality Material
- General Material
- Stainless Steel Sheet