Xenon headlamp is a high pressure gas discharge lamp. Xenon lamp is heavy metal lamp, through the uv crystal the glass tube filled with a variety of chemical gas, inert gases such as xenon, then through the turbo trigger voltage rise will car 12 v power supply instantly rose to 23000 v, reach the role of power protection on car, and make the light stability of lamps and lanterns, improve the efficiency of use, this is the xenon headlamps.
LED headlights are light-emitting diodes. Its basic structure is an electroluminescent semiconductor chip, with silver or white adhesive curing on the scaffold, and then use silver or gold wire connection chip and circuit board, and then sealed with epoxy resin around, protect the internal core, final installation of the shell, therefore, LED lights good seismic performance.
Advantages of xenon headlamp:
1. Compared with halogen lamp, the brightness increased by more than 300%.
2. The structure of tungsten-free wire also makes life longer than halogen lamps.
3. More energy saving and environmental protection than halogen lamp, saving more than 40% of power consumption.
If there is a fault in the use, the xenon will not be extinguished in a flash, but will gradually dim until it is extinguished. This allows drivers in the car to have time to cope with the headlights.
Disadvantages of xenon headlamp:
1. Poor concentration, and because it is too bright, it is easy to shake the driver of the opposite vehicle to cause the accident. But now that xenon headlights are basically equipped with lenses, this problem can be solved. But as far as I know, the xenon headlights of the accord are not equipped with lenses.
2. Poor penetration. In fog and ice and snow, the penetration of xenon lamp is very weak.
3. Delayed effect. Because of the working principle of xenon headlamp, lighting it requires 2-4s length. When driving at high speed, the horn is often no use, so you need to use a headlamp to "shake" the front vehicle, and then you want to rely on xenon headlights, which is completely impossible. So some manufacturers use this as an interface, near light using xenon, and far light still use halogen.
Advantages of LED headlights:
1. Long life, generally tens to thousands or even 100,000 hours. Some people think that if the future car lights use LED, the entire vehicle will not need to change the lamp.
2. High efficiency and low energy consumption. The energy consumption of LED lights is 1/20 of the halogen lamp.
3. The light quality is high, which belongs to the environmental protection product basically without radiation, "green" light source.
4. The structure of the LED is simple, the inner bracket structure is sealed with transparent epoxy resin and the anti-seismic performance is good.
5. No delay in lighting, quick response speed (nanosecond), suitable for objects with fast moving speed.
6. Suitable for low-voltage work. The first original used for the electronic components of the LED is the dc voltage of 12V, which can be lit, and there is no need to worry about more than 20,000 of the voltage of xenon.
7. The LED occupancy is small, and the designer can change the lamp mode at will, so as to diversify the car's modeling. The automobile manufacturers prefer the LED, which is completely determined by the advantages of the LED itself.
Disadvantages of LED headlights:
1. The cost is high, a good LED headlamp is used for the material, and the lamp bead is usually selected for imported wick. The lamp body material, fan, drive will affect the heat dissipation effect.
2. Previously, LED car headlights were difficult to popularise, and the heat dissipation was not good. Affect the life of the lamp. So when choosing the LED headlamp, this should be considered.
3. There is no industry standard, and the product quality is uneven;
4. Light type design is a little difficult; At present, on the market, there are two kinds of light emitting light, the light type design is not good to use in the distant light the effect is similar to xenon lamp.
- The Principle Of LED
- White LED
- The Principle Of Latching Effect An...
- LED Unidirectional Continuity
- LED Characteristic
- Luminous Intensity And Light Intens...
- History Of Development
- LED Development Trend
- LED Advantages And Disadvantages
- Application Of Light - Emitting Dio...
- LED Headlights Have Advantages And ...
- Light Language
- What Kinds Of Car Headlights Are Th...
- LED Lamp Design
- LED Lamp Maintenance Method
- Introduction To LED Lighting
- LED Lighting Applications
- How Many Kinds Of Automotive Electr...
- The Lock Core Of A Car Is Mostly Cy...
- Features Of LED Working Light Products